My year in 2009 was pretty adventurous and difficult at times. Time with family was crucial and helped stabilize emotions. Boo and I are making progress towards our goals. Career has been all over the place, but finally showing signs of direction. Overall my best year so far, making me a better human.
I am feeling so optimistic about 2010 and I want to be happy with Boo. I know resolutions are lame, but I make them all the time. So this year, I’m writing them down here.
Here my resolutions are, :
- Lose weight (of course!)
- Get on a regular sleep schedule
- Laugh more often, be less easily offended, don’t take things personally, don’t get so defensive when you’re wrong
- Check in with my family more frequently
- Go somewhere new every few months
- Write code more
- Take more photographs
- Start learning guitar
- Learn to cook daily
- Keep a plant alive
- Listen, don’t interrupt or be distracted
- Go outside at least every now and then
- At the end of each day, have a clean space for the following day’s work
- Try not live in a gross room
- Don’t put things off quite so badly
- Reduce my debt
Heavily borrowed from Megan.